NEED AN ACCURATE APPRAISAL?
When the value of real estate in or around the Piedmont Triad Area is needed, trust nothing less than a Certified Residential Appraiser from McInnis Appraisals, Inc. for an accurate report of market value.Talk to an appraisal expert
It doesn’t matter what type of property you have. Our extensive field work and formal training as Certified Residential appraisers make us qualified to provide home valuations in the Piedmont Triad Area for clients ranging from national mortgage companies to local lenders or individual businesses and consumers.
- Expert witness testimony when a reliable local authority on North Carolina property values is required
- Asset division for divorce cases
- Tax planning documentation
- Setting a home's listing price whether you're a consumer wanting to do a FSBO or an agent assisting a homeowner
- Appraisal review: Getting a second opinion on a past appraisal in or around the Piedmont Triad Area of North Carolina
- Unfreezing a locked HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
- Mortgage professionals needing an experienced Piedmont Triad Area Appraiser
- Determining market value on property related to a bankruptcy
- Employee relocation appraisals
- Tax Challenges (reducing real estate taxes) if you live in an area where values have gone down
Have equity in your home? Want a lower payment? McInnis Appraisals can help you get rid of your PMI.
Looking for a second opinion on an appraisal? McInnis Appraisals can help!
Get in touch
- 336-676-6060 (Office)
- 336-686-7188 (Mobile)
- McInnis Appraisals, Inc. P.O. Box 1094 Kernersville, NC 27285
We look forward to hearing from you.